If you have been getting these related issues on Discord relating to the soundboard, then you have just got yourself an easy process on how to fix the Soundboard Not Showing Up On Discord Server which might be the solution you have been looking for.
We also get questions like why is it not working on Discord, which we are going to bring answers to every question in this article.
The soundboard features on Discord are one of the features that most Discord users would like to see on their server.
But this feature is available to a limited number of servers which allows you to play short audio clips.
It also allows your server to activate voice channels which can also be used to join voice channels and use this Soundboard icon to select audio clips.
If you’re one of those users who have reported that the feature is not showing up on your server then here is the solution on how to fix the discord Soundboard not showing up or if it’s not working on your community or server.
Why Doesn’t My Discord Server Have a Soundboard
If you noticed that the discord Soundboard is not showing then you should have had the community features enabled on your server.
This might land you informed of asking why is the discord Soundboard not showing or why doesn’t the discord Soundboard not working.
The features are designed to allow you to show the soundboard features on your server to 50 people when using discord on mobile.
The soundboard for this course also has its own requirements that you should know about.
Requirements For Discord Soundboard
- A desktop version of discourse is needed to be used.
- The server should contain at least 50 people.
- Community features need to be disabled.
The requirement was just figured out because this course officially did not date any requirements.
So if you wish to allow Soundboard to show on your discord server then you will need to follow through with the requirements that we stated above.
It has been brought to notice that after you disable the community features of the Soundboard b you should be able to join the voice channel.
You can also get it fixed by having at least 50 people available on your server and also make use of the desktop version of Discord.
How To Fix Soundboard Not Showing Up On Discord Server
You will need to disable the community feature so as to help you fix the discord Soundboard not showing up on your server that is if it has been enabled.
Also, you will need to follow through with the requirement by having at least 50 people on your discord server so if you have more than that you will need to reduce the people that are available on your server.
Likewise, switch to the discord desktop version so as to make the soundboard work for you we are going to be showing you steps you will need to follow so as to get this done one after the other.
How To Disabled Community Features To Fix Soundboard Issue On Discord
- To disable community features on your discord server.
- Go to your discord server and right-click on the server name.
- Then make a selection on server settings on the community you will need to select overview.
- From there you should be provided with the disabled community option which you will need to click on.
Following this process or steps you have just disabled the community features on your Discord server which should help you to fix the sound board issue that is not working or showing on Discord.
How To Reduce People On Your Server To 50 or Less To Fix Soundboard Not Working
- Go to your discord server and still right-click on it.
- After you right-click on it select active users and click on kick 2 kick out the users that are inactive.
- You should keep kicking out active users so as to reduce the number to 50 or less.
Switch To Discord Desktop Mode or Version
Instead of making use of discourse on mobile, it is recommended to make use of the desktop version of Discord so as to make the soundboard work for you or start showing.
- Go to your PC or computer and download Discord available for Windows Linux and Mac OS.
- Open the discord on your PC and go to your server.
- Reduce the member to at least 50 and disable the community features as stated above.
You will need to join the voice channel so as to make the sound board icon appear select any audio clip and play it so as to confirm if it has started working.
Has your Soundboard started Showing Up On the Discord Server? If so, let us know the steps that work for you.